[Soot-list] Using Soot with Maven

Julien Nicoulaud julien.nicoulaud at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 03:34:37 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I needed to use Soot with Maven, so I started working on a few things to
make it integrate well:

*Deploy Soot artifacts to a Maven repository*

I deployed Soot artifacts to conjars.org open repository.

   - Repository: http://conjars.org/
   - Artifacts: http://conjars.org/soot
   - Scripts used to deploy:
   https://github.com/nicoulaj/conjars-deployments/tree/master/soot

Feedback to developer team: on the downloads page, all versions between
2.2.0 and 2.3.0 point to sootall.jar instead of soot.jar. Is it possible to
make soot.jar accessible for these versions as well ?

*Soot Maven plugin*

A simple Maven plugin to invoke Soot in a Maven build.

   - Home page: http://nicoulaj.github.com/soot-maven-plugin/
   - Source: https://github.com/nicoulaj/soot-maven-plugin
   - Version 0.1 published and available in Maven Central
repository<http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Csoot-maven-plugin>
   .

Feedback to developer team:

   - It would be nice if macro options had setters in Options as standard
   options. Right now the logic for macro options is in Options.parse(), so I
   have to duplicate this logic or use commands line args for invoking Soot.

Cheers,
Julien